Welcome to Our Organic Skin Care Range
ALL NATURAL * CHEMICAL-FREE * ZERO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES
Unlike most so-called organic or natural skin care, our entire product range is completely free of any chemicals, artificial preservatives or colouring. In addition, our products are manufactured in perhaps the most bio-friendly country in the world (as evidenced by Vanuatu being rated #1 on the Happy Planet Index).
They are ethical Bio products that respect the skin’s natural rhythm, with unique formulas containing organic Bio ingredients and 100% natural fragrances.
Volcanic Earth® Virgin Coconut Oil is created through the DME Method. This stands for Direct Micro Expelling and this oil is handmade, natural, raw and produced within one hour of opening the nut. Consequently, it retains the distinct fragrance and taste of coconuts. Our Coconut Oil is not only naturally organic, it is also unhydrogenated, high in antioxidants (which fight free radials that cause us to age faster) and free from impurities.
Volcanic Earth® Virgin Coconut Oil is not only cosmetic grade but it is also manufactured to food-grade standards and can be taken for many health benefits.
About Volcanic Earth and us
As distributors of Volcanic Earth® products in Australia, we take great pride in being able to offer you their exclusive range of exceptional organic skin care products, while also contributing to the company’s goal of providing much needed livelihood opportunities and employment for disadvantaged Ni Vanuatu.
It is through its involvement in Vanuatu trade and the opening up global markets for its unique products that Volcanic Earth® seeks to be a significant employer for Ni Vanuatu inhabitants but in a way that allows its people to continue to live in happiness and harmony with the beautiful natural (unspoiled) environment and stay in touch with ancient earth.
Did you know Pure Coconut Oil can be used in many ways for Health and Beauty?
The benefits include but are not limited to:
- In cooking as a great oil with a high smoke point. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a dairy free replacement to butter. Use as a replacement for vegetable oils in any recipe
- Taken supplementally for daily energy.
- As a coffee creamer when emulsified into coffee (The only way I’ll drink coffee)
- On the skin as a anti aging skin care cream
- As an eye-makeup remover
- As a safe nappy rash cream
- In making your own toothpaste
- To lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin
- To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy
- To support healthy thyroid function
- To help increase sun tolerance and avoid burning. As a naturally SPF 4 sunscreen
- To get rid of cradle cap on baby- just massage in to head, leave on for a few minutes and gently rinse with a warm wash cloth
- Topically to kill yeast or yeast infections
- As a delicious tropical massage oil
- It’s high Lauric acid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism which promotes weight loss
- A tiny dab rubbed on your hands and then through hair will help get rid of frizz
- Rubbed on lips as a natural chap stick
- Topically, can help skin heal faster after injury or infection
- As an incredibly intensive natural conditioner- Rub into dry hair, put a shower cap on and leave for several hours.
- On feet to fight athlete’s foot or tor fungus
- In place of Lanolin cream on nursing nipples to sooth irritation (also great for baby!)
- Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema
- There is some evidence that regular ingestion of coconut oil can help prevent or reverse Alzheimers
- With apple cider vinegar as a natural treatment for lice that actually works
- Rub coconut oil on the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms
- There is some evidence that coconut oil helps digestion and may even kill intestinal parasites or yeast
- Mix a tablespoon with a tablespoon of chia seeds for an all-day energy boost (do NOT take this at night!)
- Can help improve insulin levels
- Oil pulling with coconut oil and a drop of oregano oil helps improve gum health
- Can help improve cholesterol ratios
- Blend a tablespoon into hot tea to help speed recovery from cold or flu
- Can help reduce appearance of varicose veins
- After initial heat is gone, can help speed healing of sunburn
- As a natural personal lubricant that won’t disturb vaginal flora
- As a natural shave cream and after shave lotion
- When used consistently on skin it can help get rid of cellulite
- It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis
- Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites
- Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth
- Can help improve sleep when taken daily
- Can be used to speed healing of fungal infections when taken internally and used externally
- To help sooth the itch of chicken pox or poison ivy
- It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety
- By itself as a natural deodorant
- By itself or with baking soda as a naturally whitening toothpaste
- For pets struggling with skin issues when used externally
- Some evidence suggests that the beneficial fats in coconut oil are helpful for those with Autism
- A tablespoon taken before each meal can help improve digestion
- Can be taken in warm ginger tea to sooth heartburn or nausea
- On hands after doing dishes to avoid dry skin
- Mixed with catnip, rosemary or mint essential oils as a natural bug repellent
- Can be used internally and externally to speed recovery from UTIs
- When taken regularly, it can help fight candida
- Can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used topically
- Can boost circulation and help those who often feel cold
- On cuticles to help nails grow
- Rub into elbows daily to help alleviate dry, flaky elbows
- Add to smoothies to give them a nutritional boost
- Naturally clears up cold sores
- Ingesting coconut oil daily can help with allergy symptoms
- Ingesting coconut oil daily can increase mental alertness